For your convenience we have provided two of the most common forms Realtors use when a client decides they would like to begin the hunt for a new home or property. Click on each to download the PDF:

The Information About Brokerage Services form is the first form any Realtor should present to you. It explains what a real estate broker is and how they represent you in a real estate transaction.

Information About Brokerage Services

The Residential Buyer / Tenant Representation Agreement is the form Realtors use to actively engage the buying process and begin to open houses and show properties to the client.

Residential Buyer / Tenant Representation Agreement

Contact a The Shields Group Properties Realtor at any time and they will walk you through every step of the way.

Featured Properties

Featured Listings

Quick Search